ADVANTAGES OF USE
- It helps to overcome stress situations.
- Activate the growth and development of the crop.
- Essential in the absorption of phosphorus and magnesium.
- Participates in the activation of numerous enzymes.
- It allows to assimilate the nitrates that form the roots.
- Vital in the green and intense coloration of leaves and fruits.
- It prevents chlorosis of the leaves by intervening in the synthesis of chlorophyll and the assimilation of CO2 in photosynthesis.
- Increases photosynthesis and nutritional status of the crop, resulting in increased production of dry matter.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
It can be used to treat all deficiency symptoms, either by foliar or root application in any type of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, vine, floral, etc.
- Horticultural, olive, citrus, fruit, flowers and ornamental: Between 450 – 650 cc / 100 L of water. In citrus fruits apply shortly before or immediately after flowering.
- Horticultural, olive, citrus, fruit, flowers and ornamental: Between 5 – 8 L / Ha distributed in several applications throughout the crop.
AGROBULL AMINO ZINC – MANGANESE is compatible with most fertilizer and phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product.