ADVANTAGES OF USE
- It favors the synthesis of peptides and proteins and the assimilation of nitrogen.
- It does not produce spots on the leaves or fruits or residues in the plant or soil.
- Quantitative and qualitative reduction of bacterial, fungal and viral attacks.
- Increases resistance to stress situations such as sudden temperature changes, or application of phytosanitary products.
- Copper participates in the synthesis of chlorophyll, in the transport of electrons in the process of photosynthesis and is a vital component of several important enzymes.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
- This product can be used to treat all deficiency symptoms, either by foliar or root application in any type of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, vine, floral, ornamental, etc.
- Horticultural, fruit and vine: Between 200 – 500 cc / 100 L of water according to the type of lack and vegetative cycle of the crop.
- Fruit trees: Between 5 – 6 L / Ha
- Horticultural and ornamental: Between 1 – 3 L / Ha
AGROBULL AMINO COPPER Can be mixed with most commonly used products, including phytosanitary products. Do not mix with products high in sulfur, calcium, mineral oils and alkaline products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product. Once the solution is applied, apply and do not store.