ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Prevents fruit cracking in cherries and drupids, drying of lettuce, and other symptoms of calcium deficiency.
- Prevents rot in tomatoes, watermelons and peppers, potato necrosis, bitter pit in apples, etc.
- Increases tissue firmness, improves soil drainage and reduces salinity.
- Increase the size, color, aroma, flavor and sugar content of the fruits.
- Improves resistance to stress situations (frost, drought, etc.)
- Optimizes ripening, firmness and quality of fruits.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL AMINO CALCIUM – MAGNESIUM is advised when a deficiency correction is required in these nutrients and as a complement to the main fertilization program, especially in crops that can be severely affected by symptoms of these micronutrients. This product can be used to treat all deficiency symptoms, either by foliar or root application in any type of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, vine, floral, ornamental, etc.
- Fruit, citrus and vine: Between 300 – 500 cc / 100 L.
- Horticultural and ornamental: Between 300 – 400 cc / 100 L.
- Fruit, citrus and vine: Between 15-20 L / Ha
- Horticultural and ornamental: Between 12-14 L / Ha
The above-mentioned doses are indicative, if in doubt, consult your local distributor for technical advice.
It can be mixed with most commonly used products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product.