ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Promotes stem elongation.
- Fundamental in the formation of auxins.
- It promotes the synthesis of tryptophan which is the precursor of indole acetic acid.
- Its presence in the leaf tissue helps plants resist low temperatures.
- Precursor in the activation of the enzymes responsible for the synthesis of certain proteins.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL AMINO ZINC is advised when a correction for zinc deficiency is required. The lack of zinc is characterized by the loss of apical dominance, the reduction of the size of the leaf and internode, as well as the decrease of plant growth.
This product can be used to treat all deficiency symptoms, either by foliar or root application in any type of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, vine, floral, etc.
- Horticultural and ornamental: 100 – 200 cc / 100 L in 1 – 2 applications spaced 15 days minimum.
- Fruit, citrus and vine: 200 – 300 cc / 100 L in 1 – 2 applications spaced 15 days minimum.
- Horticultural and ornamental: Between 5 – 6 L / Ha. Dose depending on the severity of the deficiency and soil conditions.
- Woody crops: 8 – 10 L / Ha. Dose depending on the severity of the deficiency and soil conditions.
AGROBULL AMINO ZINC is compatible with most fertilizer and phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product.