ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Optimizes ripening, firmness and quality of fruits.
- Improves resistance to stress situations (frost, drought, etc.)
- Increase the size, color, aroma, flavor and sugar content of the fruits.
- Increases tissue firmness, improves soil drainage and reduces salinity.
- Prevents rot in tomatoes, watermelons and peppers, potato necrosis, bitter pit in apples, etc.
- Prevents fruit cracking in cherries and drupids, drying of lettuce, and other symptoms of calcium deficiency.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL AMINO CALCIO is recommended when a deficiency correction is required in this nutrient and as a complement to the main fertilization program, especially in crops that can be severely affected by symptoms of this micronutrient.
This product can be used to treat all deficiency symptoms, either by foliar or root application in any type of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, vine, floral, ornamental, etc.
- Fruit, citrus and vine: Between 300 – 500 cc / 100 L
- Horticultural and ornamental: Between 200 – 400 cc / 100 L
- Fruit, citrus and vine: Between 15-22 L / Ha
- Horticultural and ornamental: Between 12-14 L / Ha
AGROBULL AMINO CALCIO is compatible with most fertilizer and phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product