ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Basic element in the chlorophyll molecule.
- Involved in the synthesis and formation of proteins.
- Carotenes and Xanthophylls that are involved in the coloring of the fruit need magnesium for proper metabolism.
- Reduces the transfer of carbohydrates from the leaves and stems to the root, especially important in root crops.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL AMINO MAGNESIO is advised when a deficiency correction is required in this micronutrient and in citrus and root crops as a preventive measure, such as: potatoes, beets, garlic, onions, leeks, radishes, celery, carrots, etc. This product can be used to treat all deficiency symptoms, either by foliar or root application in any type of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, vine, floral, etc.
- Horticultural, olive, citrus, fruit, flowers and ornamental: Between 200 – 450 cc / 100 L of water. In citrus fruits apply shortly before or immediately after flowering.
- Horticultural, olive, citrus, fruit, flowers and ornamental: Between 3 – 10 L / Ha depending on the severity of the deficiency.
Repeat the treatment at 15-20 days in case of deficiencies with high severity.
AGROBULL AMINO MAGNESIO is compatible with most fertilizer and phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product.