ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Promotes firmness and elongation of the stem.
- Uniformity in the caliber and ripening of fruits.
- It favors the green and intense coloration of leaves and fruits.
- Prevents the appearance of symptoms due to lack of micronutrients.
- It favors the synthesis of peptides and proteins and the assimilation of nitrogen.
- Balanced contribution between macronutrients and micronutrients to crops.
- Promotes the development of the root system, improving plant nutrition.
- Stimulates vegetative growth and increases resistance to stress situations.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL ACTIVE is recommended when a correction of mild deficiency in several micronutrients is required, such as balanced vitamin intake in essential micronutrients, in times of stress such as: flowering, budding, curdling and fattening, and as a cation enhancer and mobilizer. This product can be used to prevent deficiency symptoms that may arise due to lack of micronutrients, either by foliar or root application in any type of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, vine, floral, ornamental, etc.
- Fruit, citrus, vine and olive trees: Between 150 – 200 cc / 100 L of water. Apply in spring with enough foliar surface and repeat if necessary after 15 -21 days. Apply with summer sprouting.
- Horticultural and ornamental: Between 100 – 150 cc / 100 L of water. Apply in active growth phase.
- Fruit, citrus, vine and olive trees: Between 1- 3 L / Ha every 15-20 days. Apply throughout the crop. Dose and frequency depending on the severity of the deficiency and vegetative development.
- Horticultural and ornamental: Between 1 – 2 L / Ha every 15 – 20 days. Apply throughout the crop. Dose and frequency depending on the severity of the deficiency and vegetative development.
AGROBULL ACTIVE can be mixed with most commonly used products, including phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test before applying any mixture with this product. Once the solution is applied, apply and do not store.