ADVANTAGES OF USE
- It helps reduce and assimilate sulfates and nitrates.
- Prevents chlorosis and yellowing of the leaves.
- Improves water retention capacity of soils.
- It increases the mobility and assimilation of the rest of micronutrients.
- It improves the thermal regulation of soils and reduces erosive processes.
- Stimulates vegetative growth and helps overcome stress conditions.
- Vital micronutrient in the process of photosynthesis and chlorophyll formation.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL AMINO HIERRO is recommended when a deficiency correction is required in this micronutrient and as a complementary use to regularize iron feeding. To achieve the best results apply in the active flowering phases of the crops. Apply to fruit trees and vines annually, especially at the beginning of vegetation. In vegetables and ornamentals it is applied in the active vegetation phase.
- Fruit, citrus and vine: 350 – 500 c.c. / 100 L
- Horticultural and ornamental: 250 – 400 c.c. / 100 L
- Woody crops: 15 – 25 L / Ha
- Horticultural and ornamental: 12 – 16 L / Ha
AGROBULL AMINO HIERRO is compatible with most fertilizer and phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product.