ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Increase the effectiveness of nutrient uptake from the soil.
- Increase protein synthesis by improving the different physiological processes of the plant.
- Stimulates vegetative growth and increases resistance to stress situations.
- Increased effectiveness and yield in germination and uniformity in vegetative development.
- Promotes a rapid post-transplant recovery and increases resistance to stress situations.
- It promotes the development of both the main root and lateral roots, given its content in precursors of phytohormones.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL ROOT is advised when it is necessary to favor root development or in the aforementioned mentions. Applications during transplantation guarantee high plant survival.
|CULTIVATION||MOMENT OF APPLICATION||DOSE||OBSERVATIONS|
|Horticultural||Apply when transplanting, repeat every 2 weeks.||2 – 3 L / Ha||3 – 4 Applications|
|Citrus fruit||Apply at the appearance of the first fruit buds, repeat every 2-3 weeks||12-18 cc / tree||3 Applications|
|Ornamental||Apply every 10 days from sowing or peal.||3 L / Ha ó 3 cc / L||3 – 4 Applications|
|Nugget and bone fruit trees||Apply at the appearance of the first fruit buds and repeat every 2 weeks||12-18 cc / tree||3 Applications|
|Vine||From planting graft in pot or field every 15-20 days||2 – 4 cc / L ó 3 – 4 L / Ha||4 – 6 Applications|
AGROBULL ROOT can be mixed with most commonly used products, including phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product. Once the solution is applied, apply and do not store.