ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Promotes photosynthesis by increasing the development of fruits.
- Improves pollen quality and fertilization, increasing fruit set.
- Stimulates vegetative growth and increases resistance to stress situations.
- Activates ripening, producing early crops with fully developed fruits.
- It improves the quality of the fruits: color, aroma, flavor, firmness, sugars, size and weight.
- It favors the synthesis of peptides and proteins and the assimilation of macronutrients and micronutrients.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL FRUIT is advised in the stages of fruit set, fattening and coloring. In leaf crops apply 3-4 times throughout the vegetative development. It can also be applied as a balanced vitamin intake in essential micronutrients, in times of stress such as: flowering, budding, curdling and fattening. It can be used by foliar or root application in any type of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, vine, floral, ornamental, etc.
- Horticultural: Between 200 – 350 cc / 100 L. Apply every 20 days from flowering. Minimum 3-5 applications.
- Citrus and fruit of bone and nugget: Between 300 – 350 cc / 100 L. Between 3-5 applications every 10 days from flowering.
- Olives: Between 200 -300 cc / 100 L. Apply 3 times from flowering every 10 days.
- Vine: Between 250 – 300 cc / 100 L. Apply to the opening of the buds 2 doses, 1 dose in the curd and another in the ripening.
- Potato: Between 200 – 250 cc / 100 L. Apply 4 times from flowering, once a week.
- Horticultural: Between 4-6 L / Ha. Apply every 20 days from flowering. Minimum 3-5 applications.
- Citrus and fruit of bone and nugget: Between 6 – 7 L / Ha. Between 3-5 applications every 10 days from flowering.
- Olive trees: Between 5 – 6 L / Ha. Apply 3 times from flowering every 10 days.
- Vine: Between 5 – 6 L / Ha. Apply 2 doses, 1 dose in the setting and one in ripening to the opening of the yolks.
- Potato: Between 3 – 3.5 L / Ha. Apply 4 times from flowering, once a week.
AGROBULL FRUIT can be mixed with most commonly used products, including phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product. Once the solution is applied, apply and do not store.