ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Increase vegetative vigor.
- It allows to develop the ripening of the fruit with ease.
- Improves and enhances the assimilation of fertilizer mixtures.
- It promotes the development of the fruit and intensifies its color and flavor.
- Increases the resistance and recovery of the plant in situations of stress.
- Promotes the development of the root system, improving plant nutrition.
- Complexing and transporting action of macronutrients, micronutrients and proteins.
- It facilitates the synthesis of peptides and proteins accelerating the biochemical process of the plant.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AMINOBULL GLOBAL is advised throughout the vegetative cycle. It can be applied in transplants, budding, flowering, fruit set or fattening. It is designed to be able to apply at any time of stress (droughts, frost, attacks of pests or pathogens, applications of phytosanitary products, etc.) in which the contribution of its components is needed. It is suitable for any crop variety and type of application.
- Horticultural: 250 – 300 cc / 100 L and 4 to 6 applications spaced every 15 days, preferably in pre-flowering, fruit set, fattening or stress situations.
- Fruit, citrus and olive trees: 400 – 550 cc / 100 L in sprouting, fruit set and fattening.
- Vineyard: 100 – 200 cc / 100 L in sprouting, pre-flowering, setting and 3 weeks before harvest.
- Horticultural: 5 – 7 L / Ha and 3 to 4 applications spread throughout the cycle.
- Fruit, citrus and olive trees: 10 – 14 L / Ha and 3 to 4 applications throughout the cycle.
- Vineyard: 4 – 5 L / Ha and 2 to 4 applications throughout the cycle.
AMINOBULL GLOBAL is compatible with most fertilizer and phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product.