ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Powerful complexing agent.
- Improves Root / Leaf transit.
- Regenerates and activates the microbial flora.
- Uniformity in the caliber and ripening of the fruits.
- Improves and enhances the assimilation of fertilizer mixtures.
- Organic soil conditioner and cation mobilizer.
- Promotes the development of the root system, improving plant nutrition.
- Excellent for unblocking saturated soils and improving aggregate properties.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDED DOSE
The use of AGROBULL TERRA is advised throughout the vegetative cycle. It can be applied in transplants, budding, flowering, setting, fattening or at any time of stress in which the contribution of its components is needed, directly to the plant or soil.
- Horticultural: 400 – 500 cc / 100 L and 4 to 6 applications spaced every 15 days.
- Fruit, citrus and olive trees: 500 – 700 cc / 100 L and 2 to 4 applications.
- Vineyard: 200 – 250 cc / 100 L and 3 to 6 applications.
- Horticultural: 8 – 10 L / Ha and 3 to 4 applications spread throughout the cycle.
- Fruit, citrus and olive trees: 15 – 20 L / Ha and 3 to 4 applications throughout the cycle.
- Vineyard: 5 – 7.5 L / Ha and 3 to 5 applications throughout the cycle.
AGROBULL TERRA is compatible with most fertilizer and phytosanitary products. However, it is recommended to do a compatibility test in a small volume before applying any mixture with this product.